Five Things for Wednesday, 10/28
1. Comment redacted for safety.
2. I want to thank my wonderful wife for making me feel loved and appreciated every day. Sitting next to her on the couch, just watching TV, made me feel sane and calm and relaxed and overjoyed with life. You mean everything to me, babydoll.
3. The Redskins are on a bye week. Sadly, this means the national media will have nothing else to focus on this week but FAVRE’S RETURN TO LAMBEAU OHMIGOD OHMIGOD. It’d be great if the Viking’s team plane got a hole ripped into it mid-flight and sucked Favre out to disappear into the clouds. Spare the rest of the team, just take him.
4. The Cowboy’s plane could run straight in the Giant’s plane mid-flight, and I would perform many fist pumps in response. All proper mourning-style fist pumps, mind you.
5. NaNoWriMo starts in 4 days. HAHAHAHAHAHA (sob). BUT! Will my wife join my crusade?! She do awesomely well, I know. I hope she does.