Five Things for Tuesday, February 9th
Posted by Alan Edwards
1. More snow is on the way, and finally, it’s not on a friggin’ weekend. That means a SNOW DAY! I’ll have to work from home, but it won’t be like having to be in the office, that’s for damn sure. My back and shoulders still hurt from shoveling, but them’s the breaks.
2. I read an interesting article from the Atlantic, regarding the “decline” of America and the history of this country’s obsession with its own decline. There are some very positive things in it about the health of our society, as well as some very sobering thoughts regarding the government and electorate. It is definitely worth the read.
3. The new furniture setup at the house is absolutely awesome. I couldn’t be happier with the way everything looks. Still more to be done, like some touch-up painting, and some kitchen reworking, but it really does look amazing.
4. Strangely, I don’t miss football season, but it does leave me with very little to read on the internet. Maybe that’s a good thing.
5. 4 weeks of daily meetings upcoming. Criminy.