5 Things for Friday, March 5th
1. I know I’ve said it before, but Tosh.0 is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on TV, and it’s remarkably consistent. At least once every episode, I laugh so hard at something that I can barely breathe, and it remians funny through the next morning. Yesterday, both Lady Aravan and I had shit days at work, but after watching the show on the DVR, we were laughing our asses off. This morning, through my surly have, I would murmur “Ole black betty, amburlance” and chuckle out loud. If anyone heard me they’d have thought I was out of my fucking mind.
2. I decided not to shave today, mostly because I just didn’t give a rat’s ass about the two-day stubble. So of course that’s the day I go downstairs to get lunch and end up near the CEO of my company. He seems me and starts talking to me, all clean-shaven, and I’m completely self-conscious about my unshavenness. Cursed karma.
3. Time couldn’t move any slower today if it started running backwards.
4. If it starts running backwards, I’m leaving work.
5. I had an idea that I was going to write about today, another of those theoretical musings that occasionally grab my attention. Fuck if I can remember what it was.